The Victorian Mansion has two large parlors, a foyer, a morning room, a dining room that will accommodate 10-12, a kitchen/sun porch and a library conference room seating 6. The front parlor has an antique grand piano. The Queen Anne Victorian was built in 1891 by Frank H. Buck and his bride, Annie Stevenson.
The Garden and Grounds feature an art-deco reflecting pool, a fountain, and a cutting garden full of fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers. The croquet court is lined by 80 year old Chinese Wisteria and there are approximately 250 rose bushes along with a variety of trees including orange, grapefruit, persimmon, avocado, carob, and a 100-year old cedar.
A stroll down the beautiful rose-lined brick driveway leads to the Carriage House, a facility constructed in 1997 in the style of the original carriage house. In addition to the double-glass door entryway, there are two more entrances, and the panels in the sidewalls of the Carriage House slide into the framework providing fresh air and more open space during meetings.
Keeping with the country barn theme wagon-wheel chandeliers hang in the middle of the dining room from the 20-foot high ceiling, as do several fans and eight globes. There are two restrooms available in the Carriage House.
Night lighting enhances the beauty of the enchanting gardens and fountain. During the summer, the cutting garden provides a variety of herbs including rosemary, sage, thyme, marigold, safflower and chives.